[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How do I utilize the DynaRenderer in portal2.6?

FredF do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 09:23:25 EDT 2007

Nothing happens. I tried it both in the portal deployment tag but also in the dashboard context tag with value false to see if that affected the dashboard but that did not change anything either. Also I tried it on my custom-object.xml in my deployed warfile but that I guess should definitly not work if I have understood you right. Maybe the dnd is not configurable but set entirely based on the request of either dashboard context or ordinary portal pages?

I found the LayoutDispatcher instance interesting. It looks like that it is involved in setting whether dynaregionrenderer is used or not. In the line

  | PageRendererContext page = (PageRendererContext)request.getAttribute(LayoutConstants.ATTR_PAGE);

from where does the request get its LayoutConstants.ATTR_PAGE value?
I see that the ApplicationHttpRequest contains the string "/dashboard" in pathInfo. Maybe the value of LayoutConstants.ATTR_PAGE is set depending on the pathInfo?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043184#4043184

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043184