[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Pageflow Question & Switcher Issue

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 09:30:45 EDT 2007

"Delphi's Ghost" wrote : 1) Using the begin-conversation in pages.xml means that you have to use join=true since anytime that page is refreshed, it tries to start a new conversation, which, when called from a long running conversation (as it is in this case since the page flow is a long running conversation) results in an error. To get around this, I set join = true and it works.

Yes, I think this is correct. I need to think about it tho.

anonymous wrote : http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM-608, and was marked as fixed in Seam 1.1. Although maybe it was referring to the pageflow restarting each time, and not the conversation.

Yes, this was about the pageflow, not the conversation.

anonymous wrote : 2)
  |   | 	<page view-id="/countpage.xhtml">
  |   | 		<begin-conversation join="true" pageflow="counter_page" />
  |   | 		<description>
  |   | 			Count page with value #{counter.value}
  |   | 		</description>
  |   | 	</page>
  |   |

You need to put the description element on the page element in the pageflow, not in pages.xml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043191#4043191

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043191