[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: RediveryDelay implemented yet?

parressh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 09:58:57 EDT 2007

Sorry, I'm not trying to misplace any praise.  I was responding to Weston saying:

anonymous wrote :
  | So, it's a matter of deciding who does what. Our clients don't care.

I think both of you are making valid points, and it's good to see you both seem to be on the same page.  I just hope it's feasible to work something out here.

Anyway, how can I get around this now?  Any alternative to MDB that you suggest?  Or perhaps a workaround with MDB?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043200#4043200

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043200