[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Finding Deployment Directory

ssinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 10:35:23 EDT 2007

Hi.  I have a (hopefully!) simple question.  I need to be able to know the actual directory within the "tmp" folder that JBoss has deployed the application in.  I don't particularly care what it is, but I need to know what it is.

The usual Java methods, of course, return where JBoss is running from, and not where the application itself is loaded.  I'm sure I'm just having a mind blip, but I can't seem to get this!

Thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043215#4043215

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043215