[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Custom Injector - What interceptors should I go

jbnewb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 13:28:46 EDT 2007

- I am using seam (no EJB), do use @In, @Out

- However, I need to inject domain specific objects (these cannot have default constructors), I have written a custom @Inject annotation

- I also have a dummy @Injector annotation at the class level, where I actually introspect all fields annotated with @Inject

- I am able to successfully inject the object, however, my interceptor is called a large number of times

- I have tried going around MethodContextInterceptor, BijectionInterceptor and some others. I see that the injection is called a large  number of times (close to 50 for a page with about 5 fields)

Questions
- I use the "around" because I want the domain object to be injected before @Out comes into play
- Do I need to have the "around" in the interceptor class OR can I live without it, Besides pushing a flag in the eventcontext, is there any other way I can prevent such multiple calls?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043287#4043287

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043287