[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Infinite loop?

flarosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 16:03:48 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm having a problem where my web application seems to be entering some kind of infinite loop every few hours. The CPU meter on the machine pegs near 100% until I either restart JBoss or redeploy my application.

I don't know what particular request or activity triggers the problem.

Is there a way to use the Java command-line tools or the debugger to try to figure out what code is being executed when this happens?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043338#4043338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043338