[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Trying to build JBPM ear file locally. jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA work

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 18:35:18 EDT 2007

Hello,

I need to build the JBPM ear file locally and deploy to JBoss 4.0.5GA. I could get JBPM working on it using official release jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA. However when I built the same ear and war files locally, I got following exception - I did not change anything in the source code, only modified hibernate.cfg.xml file

  | org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error during deploy; - nested throwabl
  | e: (javax.naming.NamingException: ejb-local-ref: 'ejb/LocalTimerServiceBean', wi
  | th web.xml ejb-link: 'TimerServiceBean' failed to resolve to an ejb with a Local
  | Home)
  |         at org.jboss.web.AbstractWebDeployer.start(AbstractWebDeployer.java:380)
  |
  |         at org.jboss.web.WebModule.startModule(WebModule.java:83)
  |         at org.jboss.web.WebModule.startService(WebModule.java:61)
  |         at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanS
  | upport.java:289)
  |         at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMB
  | eanSupport.java:245)

Can anyone please tell me or point me to a URL on how to build it locally and deploy?

Thank you,
Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043367#4043367

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043367