[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: can I join a session with a conversation?

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 5 07:56:12 EDT 2007

You need to post *all* the code involved - not just random portions.

"mnrz" wrote : I think I put @Begin in wrong place because when the session is creating it will calls the @Create method and it is also lunches a conversation so this conversation is different from the next one that I will lunch later

No, the conversation is join=true.

anonymous wrote : but I dont know, if I remove @Begin how can I notify to join to current conversation if the user clicks on the link or button to go in that page with session scope component (the above component)

A session scoped component will be able to inject stuff from the current conversation.

anonymous wrote : there is no attribute on pages.xml to define a page to join the current conversation.

<begin-conversation join="true" />

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043442#4043442

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043442