[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: can I join a session with a conversation?

mnrz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 5 08:28:26 EDT 2007

"petemuir" wrote : And the exception? The WHOLE stack trace

no exception I can see in tomcat console, but the first page will be displayed and the message

"The conversation ended, timed out or was processing another request"

will be displayed at that page. I expect to go back to another page but it returns to the first page of the application which I set if no conversation go to it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043447#4043447

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043447