[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: jboss seam setup is a mess

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 6 08:49:17 EDT 2007

"dreuzel" wrote : there  is no installer version availaible   ???? for a production version ???

Yes there is. http://labs.jboss.com/jemsinstaller/downloads - you want to choose 1.2.0.GA

anonymous wrote : installing  on Jboss 4.0.5.ga  is not explained

If you mean installing Seam, then, yes it is, both here http://labs.jboss.com/jemsinstaller/downloads[/url] (a bit out of date, but just use the current versions of the JEMS installer and Seam) and here [url]http://docs.jboss.com/seam/1.2.1.GA/reference/en/html/tutorial.html.

You'll find it easier to get started if you begin with reading the resources available from the Seam homepage on jboss.org

anonymous wrote :  add seam 1.2ga , add jems .... try examples   and crash again .....
  | i'm trying for a few days now  very frustrating to get nothing

Well as you don't post the "crash" (exception?) that occurred, we can't really help you.

anonymous wrote : by the way I tied using the  portal version as well same result  a big crash
  | althouw ajax seems to work for some  portal samples ....

I don't know why you did that, all the instructions clearly say to install the EJB3 profile.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043521#4043521

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043521