[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how list processes?

simonbaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 6 15:43:13 EDT 2007

It is all process instances we are interested in.  The reason is that users (actors) may participate in several instances of the same workflow process.  Imagine a manager who approves insurance policies for several departments, and there is a separate policy underwriting workflow process for each department.  We'd like to get all the tasks for the manager.  Our thought is to iterate over all process instances and get any tasks for the manager in any of the processes so the manager can complete the tasks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043546#4043546

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043546