[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - SaaS and Seam

talentsoftech do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 6 21:49:54 EDT 2007

Hi All,
We have been working on single instance seam application 1 year ago and wish to deliver the application as (Software-as-a-Service) SaaS.Is JBoss Seam is good platform in term of the framework  scalability and performance if we want to move our  existing application to SaaS? What is the technical  consideration we need to know ?
FYI,We are currently using plain POJO Hibernate JPA (not EJB3) for persistence management  running on Tomcat 5.5 and MySQL 4.1.
Please advise

Thank You
 Jason Lai

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043557#4043557