[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - WRONG_DOCUMENT_ERR Exception ???

waheed.murad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 7 07:41:19 EDT 2007

Hi !!!

I am using paypal for my online transactions in me seam project.

when ever i submit my form and send request to paypal, some times it works fine and most of the time it gives exception given below.

MESSAGE=Error: Paypal Exception occured: ; nested exception is:
org.w3c.dom.DOMException: WRONG_DOCUMENT_ERR: A node is used in a different document than the one that created it

Any body have idea what the problem is ... i have also posted it on paypal but do not receive and responce. it may be related  to Apache Axis as it is also been used  at the back end.

thanks for your help or any idea related to problem

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043623#4043623

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043623