[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - BPEL delete process error

jerdman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 7 10:30:02 EDT 2007

I am trying to write a simple app that deploys a bpel archive to jbpm bpel and then removes it.  The storage is done with the following call:

context.getGraphSession().saveProcessDefinition(processDef);

Deletion is done this way:

graphSession.deleteProcessDefinition(processDef);

The storage seems to work fine and I can retrieve it correctly, but on the delete I get the following error:

org.hibernate.WrongClassException: Object with id: 1 was not of the specified subclass: org.jbpm.bpel.variable.def.SchemaType (loaded object was of wrong class)

I've tried with both the "hello world" and "atm" example archives and received the same error with both.  I've also tried with both the Hypersonic and MySQL DBs with the same results.  Does anyone know the cause or solution for this?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043674#4043674

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043674