[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Problem with JMS rollback

keuller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 7 13:05:05 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

I am with a big problem in my solution. We're using JBoss Messaging to integrate many systems, we post text messages in a Queue. There are agent that consumes it messages from Queue and process towards persist in a  database. If an error occurs during that process our agent abort the process and call rollbak() method in the QueueSession object.

We're using persistent messages in Oracle database to guarantee post processing if any error occurs.

The rollback operation is performed well and the messages continue stored in Oracle database.

When we select JBM_MSG table all messages was failed are displayed to us. Our problem is how can we ativate that messages to be processed again ? There are many field in JBM_MSG which are fields enable this message to be processed again ?

Anyone can help me ?

Regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043714#4043714

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043714