[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Sever Failover

sboying do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 7 13:08:44 EDT 2007

Initially I want to use clustering to basically have a node backup. The primary node would have several threads collecting data from remote systems via JMS. The secondary would be idle. If the primary server is
stopped or becomes unresponsive, I would like the secondary to take over.
I thought this would be the cleanest since servers in cluster discover each other and keep track. Is there a good reference for this, I have looked at the docs, maybe I'm missing this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043716#4043716

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043716