[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Security broken in latest CVS build?

hstang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 7 17:28:08 EDT 2007

I'm trying to do a simple authentication in my application using #{authenticator.authenticate} usage as demonstrated in booking example, however I'm running into the following exception:

  | java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.seam.core.Expressions$1 cannot be cast to org.jboss.seam.core.Expressions$ValueBinding

This same exception also occur in the seam-booking example in the latest CVS build when you are trying to register a new user.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043775#4043775

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043775