[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam and jboss as 4.2

vladtwilight do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 7 17:28:53 EDT 2007

Trying to run Seam 1.2.1GA with Jboss 4.2.RC2.  I followed the instructions for porting Seam to SUN JSF RI 1.2.  I added the commons jars.  The myproject welcome page (http://localhost:8080/myproject/home.seam) appears but none of the JSF tags have been processed (in other words, view source reveals <f:facet tags> in the HTML).  Anyone else getting this?  I would love to stick with JBoss 4.0.5 but there is a nasty EJB3 memory leak.  Would really like a way to get Seam working with 4.2...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043776#4043776

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043776