[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Facelets checking against the value of an Enum... HowTo?

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 03:38:49 EDT 2007

I want to do this within a .xhtml page

  | <s:fragment rendered="#{advertisingCampaignController.currentSectionWorkingOn == AdvertisingCampaignController.Section.NameDescription}">

where Section.NameDescription is part of an Enum...

  |     public enum Section {None, NameDescription, AdType, Targeting, Keywords, Budget, LaunchDate, DestinationURL, Billing};

Does anyone know how to do this as I really dont want to do this:

  | <s:fragment rendered="#{advertisingCampaignController.currentSectionWorkingOn == 'NameDescription'}">

as it seems uncool!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043838#4043838

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043838