[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - How to use xdoclet on struts under jboss IDE?

kusanagihk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 04:53:30 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm using JBoss IDE 1.6. I am wondering how to make use of xdoclet on Struts development.

I followed this official tutorial
http://docs.jboss.com/jbosside/tutorial/build/en/html/index.html

And then I added "strutsconfigxml" doclet in the xdoclet configuration... then when I try to run it, errors are found

"Can't create a strutsconfigxml element under webdoclet. Make sure the jar file containing the corresponding subtask class is on the classpath specified in the  that defined {2}."

Any ideas?

Jason (kusanagihk)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043852#4043852

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043852