[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: leaving transition on sub processes

pbrewer_uk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 06:26:35 EDT 2007

Has there been any further developments on this?

I'm starting to use sub-processes and it would be very convenient to have the leaving transition of the process-state dependent on the end-state of the sub-process.

So, if the queryProcess ends in a state of "Details received" I would like the process-state to use the "detailsReceived" transition. Is this possible, if so what do I have to do to configure it?

TIA, Pete.

process-state node:

  |   <process-state name="Medical query process">
  |     <sub-process name="queryProcess" />
  |     <variable name="member" access="read,write" />
  |     <transition name="noResponseRecieved" to="Medical details not entered" />
  |     <transition name="detailsReceived" to="Medical details received"/>
  |   </process-state>

sub process:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043879#4043879

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043879