[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Two war files with the same code base

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 06:36:41 EDT 2007

Just in case it helps: some time ago I had the following issue on my todo-list, to be posted here...

I ran into trouble deploying two similar codebases like you described (two quite similar versions of my application). When Seam was starting the second WAR, it complained that two components with the same name and precedence were found. Thus: it looked like Seam also found the components from the first  WAR file.

However, when I got to the todo-item I could not reproduce the problem before posting here, so I thought I had just been imaging it... I don't know what the "flat classloader hack" is, so I did not use that, as far as I know...

Arjan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043883#4043883

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043883