[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - EJB 2.x Container and Seam

jeffrichley1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 08:07:41 EDT 2007

I have been reading through the documentation and I see references to running Seam inside of non EJB 3.0 containers.  I have been trying to set it up inside of another and was having a bit of success until I started getting:

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/persistence/Entity
	at org.jboss.seam.Seam.getComponentType(Seam.java:74)
	at org.jboss.seam.Component.(Component.java:212)
	at org.jboss.seam.Component.(Component.java:203)
	at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.addComponent(Initialization.java:851)

If I am not mistaken, javax.persistence.Entity is new in JavaEE right?  Is there some kind of configuration that I need to turn off or something?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043903#4043903

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043903