[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: where to put ehcache in 4.0.5.GA now that its in lib dir

khelenek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 10:14:15 EDT 2007

Woops - technically i made a mistake. I think it was actually I who put ehcache.jar into the server/default/lib folder; but that doesn't change the basis of the classloader issue I am having.

I put the ehcache jar into that directory because that is where the hibernate jars are, and if i put it anywhere else hibernate could not see it.  And *then* i have the problem stated above, where I cannot figure out where to put the ehcache.xml file since my apps are below it on the classloader hierarchy.

Please advise! Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043936#4043936

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043936