[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Multiple jboss instance - database lock

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 10:26:12 EDT 2007

What Dimitris is saying is that you cannot run the 'default' or 'all' configuration (or in your case, the 'logviewer' configuration) twice to get your two instances; that will not work because the files will conflict.

As an example, when I run two instances, I do the following:

1) I copy the  'server/default' (or 'server/all') directory twice, once as 'server/server1' and 'server/server2'

2) I then run the instances as:

run -c server1
run -c server2

Since I have two different configuration directories, there are no file conflicts.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043943#4043943

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043943