[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Sun's app server and Seam

jeffrichley1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 12:33:37 EDT 2007

Thanks guys for the good info.  My problem that I am hitting is that the 9.x series of Sun's application server is based on Glassfish, but the 8.x and later are not.

I have been working on setting up a "hand crafted" set up from the glassfish examples and just about had it.  The only problem now is that org.jboss.seam.Seam imports javax.persistence.Entity and from what I can tell, it is brand new in JavaEE (as in EJB 3.0).  I'm diving through examples but haven't been able to get around that little tid bit.  Any thoughts?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043984#4043984

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043984