[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - tomcat seam and external app (SessionBean not bound)

lschaffer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 12:57:28 EDT 2007

Hello

I have a seam app that I had to ported to tomcat(6) . Another web app (from jsp pages) should reach some service functions from the seam app
There is a simple stateless bean as a service proxy through external web clients can reach some business services
(Note: this is working with jboss 4.2)

the session bean

@Stateless
public class ServiceProxyBean implements ServiceProxy {
	@EJB UserController userCnt;
	@EJB PartnerController partnerCnt;

	/**

the jsp ('normal' web app)

 <%
          try {

          serviceProxy=(ServiceProxy)ctx.lookup(
          "madreg/ServiceProxyBean/local");
          System.out.println("proxy ok");

and the jndi in this webapp

java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces
java.naming.provider.url=localhost

But in tomcat6 I got an exception "bean not bound in jndi"

Is there any workaround ?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043988#4043988

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043988