[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Jar inside a jar inside a war, AS 5 Beta2

bytor99999 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 13:09:05 EDT 2007

So I am deploying a war. Off the root of the war I have a path say
myApp.war\somedir\ inside that directory resides a jar file. Inside that jar file is a lib directory, so we would have myApp.war\somedir\myJar.jar\lib\otherJar.jar.

The classes inside the otherJar.jar are not being loaded, so the classes inside the myJar.jar are throwing NoClassDefFoundErrors for classes that are in the otherJar.jar

Are these classes supposed to be loaded? If so, why would I get these errors. It works in AS 4.x but not in AS 5 Beta 2.

Thanks

Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4043993#4043993

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4043993