[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Help: problem with EntityHome

qzhengyy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 13:47:30 EDT 2007

After some debugging I found the cause of the problem my self.  In components.xml you need to configure managed-persistence-context and also in persistence.xml you need to set "jboss.entity.manager.factory.jndi.name" property for your database.

  I try to learn seam from the hotel booking example and they are not configured for the example code. Without using EntityHome everything works fine.  I ran into this problem  when I try to use EntityHome. Maybe the documentation in section 10.2 needs to be updated to include this information. It gave me an impression that if you are using EntityHome and there is no need for xml configuration.

  Really appreciate your help.

  Qing

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044006#4044006

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044006