[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Request: Step by Step build it yourself tutorial

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 14:35:40 EDT 2007

I'm a big fan of tutorials etc. explaining the bigger picture/the concepts (what bijection is, how conversations work, how that aids you in terms of a LIEs, how a pageflow aids you) and also giving you real life examples (that actually do *something*).  IMHO configuration should be an appendix (I mean, its just so boring), or at worst around chapter 999999 ;)

But, given the number of books that have a "Chapter 2. Configuration" - I guess I'm not in the majority!  As Christian says, contribute!  The wiki is a great place to maintain such a tutorial (and in many ways such a tutorial is best written by someone who is learning, rather than someone who has learned, as they've forgotten which bits are tricky! and then reviewed for correctness) - post back here and I'm sure people will review and correct it :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044021#4044021

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044021