[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam 1.2.1 and Recursive tables

dacloutier@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 14:46:54 EDT 2007

HELP!

I am having a problem where as the seam generated app, which has a recursive table (as described above), can't add new child entries.

This is because the link to add the new child points to the same edit page that I am currently on, and goes back to the same parent entry....

Details:
I have a ReportSection class which has a
Set<ReportSection> reportSections property and ReportSection parentReportSection property.

My ReportSectionEdit.xhtml page has a tab which lists the reportSections and has a "Add reportSection" button, as follows:

  | <s:button id="addreportSection"
  |                value="Add reportSection"
  |                view="/ReportSectionEdit.xhtml"
  |                propagation="none">
  |      <f:param name="reportSectionId"   value="#{reportSectionHome.instance.id}"/>
  |                  <f:param name="reportSectionFrom" value="ReportSection"/>
  |             </s:button>

When I click on "Add reportSection" button, I just go back to the same page.
Any help is appreciated

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044026#4044026

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044026