[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Pressing return in a field and which botton gets "auto-press

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 20:40:59 EDT 2007

I have these buttons (and will have another soon) and want a given button to be "auto-pressed" when the user logs in.
At the moment I think it picks the nearest button!
Can we somehow add an attribute to the button to tell seam which button to auto-press or canthis be done already and I have just not seen it yet?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044133#4044133

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044133