[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - problem using jbpm with tomcat 5.5 and mysql 5.0

bcsppl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 23:36:44 EDT 2007

i tried setting up jbpm on tomcat 5.5 using mysql 5.0 as the database but encountered some problem. i've read the wiki and did as instructed but i still couldnt get it right. did i do sth wrong? here is the things that i did

1. copied the jbpm-console.war from the deploy folder to the tomcat webapps folder

2. made these changes to hibernate.cfg.xml
  anonymous wrote :
  | org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLInnoDBDialect
  |
  |   com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
  |     jdbc:mysql://localhost:3307/jbpm
  |     root
  |     admin
  |
  | org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransactionFactory

3. add this to $CATALINA_HOME/conf/Catalina/localhost

anonymous wrote :

4.  updated the database with these

anonymous wrote : UPDATE jbpm_id_membership j, jbpm_id_user u
  | SET j.NAME_ = u.NAME_
  | WHERE j.USER_ = u.ID_
  |
  | UPDATE jbpm_id_membership j, jbpm_id_group g
  | SET j.ROLE_ = g.NAME_
  | WHERE j.GROUP_ = g.ID_

5. copied all the jars from jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA\lib\*.jar to my $CATALINA_HOME\webapps\jbpm-console\WEB-INF\lib

the mysql connector is in my tomcat common lib folder
i'm using port 3307 for mysql and jbpm is the database name i've created in mysql

did i left out something???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044152#4044152

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044152