[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to do webclipping of any page using Portletbridge po

ritesh_sanjay do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 02:04:42 EDT 2007

Hi,
    I got an idea from net and change the XSLT to achieve the web clipping.

As I told in my previous mail that I have donloaded PortletBridge from Portletswap website, but only .war file is there.They haven't provided the source code.

Can anybody provide me link from where I can download the source code for the same???

Actually problem with that Portletbridge is,it opens URL HTML page on some fixed size iFrame window and I need to change the size of window as per my requirement.

It would be really great if anybody can provide me link from where I can download the source code for the same.

Thanks in advance!!!
Ritesh Gupta.
India.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044164#4044164