[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - using jboss 4.05 Apache Tomcat and EJB3

sashaxiv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 03:23:07 EDT 2007

In the past i had an application in EJB 2 with apache redirection petitions to tomcat or jboss3.2 according the url

In my new project i migrated the application to EJB3 but now jboss 4.05 starts
and deploys the model but when i run the application the view works fine, but the model don´t respond me, Jboss don´t respond me.

I reviewed the apache configuration, and it is correct. Someone can tell me something?

Regards from Spain

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044171#4044171

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044171