[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how list processes?

cahimoped do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 04:46:39 EDT 2007

Too much code to read I would say. jBPM is really poorly documented and NO : code isn't documentation!

Yesterday I spend the day making some scenario to work. I would have spend only half an hour if there was some good documentation and less code reading.

I'm currently trying to find a good workflow solution and jBPM seems to be great... but ... I don't think I will go for it because of documentation.

I'm still an intern here and I'm not sure if I'll stay here for a long time... so I got 2 choice right now :
- spend a lot of time writing a documentation,
- take another well-documented solution and spend my time really using it.

In the first place I tried jBPM because of the community that seemed to be great but in fact there is something like... only kukeltje in here (thanks btw ;) Yes he helps A LOT but he can't solve everybody's problems.

Hey developpers! I know coding is fun and writing documentation is boring but since you want to get people to use your product you don't have the choice...

PS : sorry for my english and for the thread deviation

PPS : I wonder if some developer will ever have the time to read that :/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044186#4044186

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044186