[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: framework:entity-query class attribute

fernando_jmt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 07:34:05 EDT 2007

Thanks Pete, for your suggestion, nevertheless that was something I did previously.

To be specific, in the extended EntityQuery I added some generic (for all lists) methods like the total pages and the current page (among others). These changes should be used for all entity-queries in my app. Now, your suggestion obliges me to create one class for every entity query and annotate it with @Name, and each class will have exactly the same methods. I think this is not a very good solution (a lot of classes only difering the @Name, even if I have a super class I will need to extend it and add a @Name for each one), and this is the reason I ask if the entity-query class attribute can be used for that purpose (to use an extended EntityQuery instead the Seam EntityQuery directly).

Hope now is more clear than before, and you can point me out.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044244#4044244

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044244