[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Getting Started with Seam and Maven / Migrating from Spr

-Arthur- do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 08:38:11 EDT 2007

Ok, i decided to use EJB3 with Hibernate EntityManager.
Thats a clean solution from scratch and not hard to understand.

I have a Maven2 Project skelleton and wondering if the Maven2 Jetty6 plugin supports EJB3 when using JBoss Microcontainer?
Its important to me, because the Jetty plugin supports  in-workspace deployment, hot redeploy, and remote debugging.
Anybody tried this?

I ordered "Java Persistence with Hibernate" today and really looking forward to read it.
It's a pitty i don't have any credit card, else i had ordered the ebook.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044263#4044263

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044263