[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - How to clean or refresh EJB cache?

Kentzhou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 10:03:29 EDT 2007

Hi, I have a Web application use EJB.
UserAccount is a BMP Entity Bean. When user login into the system, web app will put this EJB in session through other session bean.
When user log out, clean web session.

Then change the user account info in database, then login again. The database changes are not loaded into the EJB UserAccount, it including the old data.

Then I need to restart JBOSS, and login again, then I can get the changes of database in EJB.

How to get the changes of database and no need to restart JBOSS?
JBOSS have a good cache for many thing, but I need a way to refresh the cache to get changes in database online.

Help please.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044299#4044299

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044299