[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: RediveryDelay implemented yet?

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 10:40:18 EDT 2007

AFAIK - out of the box 4.0.x is the JMSContainerInvoker.

With this, AFAIK the actual thing that implements the onMessage is the StdServerSession which handles the retry logic and delegates to the actual MDB, again this is not my area so I am not 100% sure (someone else could confirm), so the messaging provider shouldn't have a chance to intercept the exception.

Anyway, I suspect there is some other explanation for this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044326#4044326

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044326