[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EvaluationExcepion for page-action

mugwump do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 11:06:36 EDT 2007

I thought, when I leave the value blank, it just passes through the reqeust parameter with the given name - this seems to be working - at least under windows.

Anyway, I tried it without the parameter and still get the same Exception - it does not even call the method, it just does not evaluate the el correctly. What other differences could there be between a linux and a jboss-box - both run the same seam/el-Versions (its the same app).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044350#4044350

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044350