[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - How do I determine wether JBoss should use "all", "default"

kbran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 11:55:37 EDT 2007

Sorry for this question but Jboss seems to have the choice between three possible configurations:

1.) The one from the "all" directory
2.) from "default" directory
3.) from "minimum" directory.

How does JBoss decide which of these three configurations he should take ?

In other words: If I add a fourth directory named "myonf", then copy
all relevant files from one of the three other conf dirs into it and modify them for my needs: How can I tell Jboss to use now "myconf" as configuration ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044379#4044379

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044379