[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - how to configure Java Virtual Machine via JBOSS

emclee_00 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 15:31:20 EDT 2007

I got software that will run under Java web application
I already installed both j2sdk1.4.2_12 and jboss-3.2.7 in my machine
and web application, I successfully installed but I miss one thing
in the manual is running under Tomcat using Java Virtual Machine

I got JBOSS

here's the instruction

Configure the Java VM for Tomcat
Java VM for Tomcat must be configured on the
intended web server machine.
1. Select Configure Tomcat from Tomcat folder on
the Start Menu.
2. Select the Java VM tab
3. In the Java Options dialog box, enter the lines
detailed at the foot of this page.

Configuring the Java VM Java Options dialog
-Djavax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory=org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.SmartTransformerFactoryImpl
-Xmx200m

is there any way in JBOSS I can put this
- Djavax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory=org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.SmartTransformerFactoryImpl
-Xmx200m

I not a Java progammer I just follow and step by step instructions on
the web how to run web application.

hope you can help me on this.

Thanks,
Elmer