[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Security - Define dynamic Role in application

markfoerstein do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 17:02:08 EDT 2007

Hi Shane / guys,

I really would appreciate any help with this.

I have everything set. The role's permissions are on the database, I defined actions to manipulate this permissions through the UI, etc...

The "authenticate" method is doing his job, putting all permissions into the working memory.

And still I have no idea why the "hasPermission" expressions don't evaluate to true, since the permissions are in the working memory.

Im at that thin line between total bliss and total frustration. If this thing works, I get everything I need for permission creation and checking. If it doesn't, then my effort and time was useless, and I will have to go back to the drl files...

I can't find a working example doing the same thing, so Im stuck.

Please, give me some help. As soon as I get this working, I will be happy to post my code, so it could help others.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044488#4044488

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044488