[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how list processes?

simonbaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 17:23:36 EDT 2007

Where is this so-called "default behavior" documented?

How would someone know what the scope of getTaskList() is from the documentation?  Global to what?  Processes, contexts, configurations?  Where is there a good explanation of the concept of "JbpmContext" for instance?

Also, the docs don't even say what kind of object you get a list of, I mean, that is a minimum requirement of documentation.  Start looking at the code and you drill eventually down to a hibernate "query.list()" and you're really deep in the weeds.  One layer uses the name "getTaskList(..)", a layer down uses "getTaskInstances(..)".  I guess I should believe the name "getTaskInstances" implies I'll get back a list of TaskInstance objects, but it isn't determined by reading a few layers of code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044495#4044495

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044495