[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - displaying additional parameters in Webconsole other than de

batch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 18:13:59 EDT 2007

Hi all,

   I am pretty new Jboss and I need you help and suggestions.

Question:  In the Webconsole the Jboss displays some performance counters like JVM memory, Thread pool etc.. Is their any way I can make the WebConsole to display some additional parameters like Jdbc Connection pool values .I know that we can get these parameter value from Jmx ?console but if I can able to display other performance counter parameters in the Web console then I can just write a simple single Vbscript to get values and plot the graph automatically.Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Batch.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044518#4044518