[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Can't run example (JBoss Messaging 2.1)

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 19:53:52 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : I don't see 1.2.1.SP1, only 1.2.0.SP1, which I already have (jboss-messaging-1.2.0.SP1.zip).

I meant 1.2.0.SP1. Typo!

I tried both 4.0.4.GA and 4.0.5.GA.. and got same results!

anonymous wrote : Such as? Am I supposed to say a few Hail Mary's? ;)

  | But seriously, could someone answer the question as to whether these jbossmq-*.jar's or DestinationManager references in the xml files should or shouldn't be there? Maybe I just need to get rid of or alter some files that are interfering?

Can you try running the examples first? It will be better dealing with problem at a time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044541#4044541

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044541