[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Can't run example (JBoss Messaging 2.1)

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 21:33:09 EDT 2007

I don't understand what problem those are causing...

You could pretty much ignore them.

The first one is a JSR-77 (management) reference

second one.. is login-config.. which is not being used.

The third one are just invokers configurations... not used by messaging.

You are confusing everybody.. we didn't understand what's your problem until now.

I don't know if you are trying to understand about those references, if your examples are not working, or if you have your own ear which is not working.

Lets start again...

Can you tell us what's going on?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044552#4044552

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044552