[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Threading Bug in PojoCache?

jason.greene@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 21:35:27 EDT 2007

"vincent.marquez" wrote : Hey Jason, thanks for taking time to respond to my earlier post.  To answer your questions, I'm not using Optimistic Locking, nor transactions.

  | When I came back to investigating this bug, I wasn't able to replicate the exact exception, but there most definitely is a race condition and I have a test case to show it.  I'm not sure why I can't get the exact same exception, but I have a feeling they are directly related.  Do you have any ideas on why I'm getting in the original exception a "null pointer instance"?

There was a thread safety problem that I fixed in CR1 that might have caused both issues. Are you still seeing it?

-Jason

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044553#4044553

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044553