[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Can't run example (JBoss Messaging 2.1)

tamaluna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 10 02:47:05 EDT 2007

My problem initially was that my MDB was not binding, as evidenced by their absence in the jmx-console.  I deduced that it was because of the errors I was seeing in the server log.

Well, after re-installing today, I can now see my MDB EJB in the jmx-console.  I thought it was still breaking, because I could still see the errors in the server log, and I neglected to look at the jmx-console.  Let me do some testing and see if it's working as advertised; maybe those errors were just red herrings.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044579#4044579

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044579